Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ooh, the shoes you'll wear...

I realize colored shoes aren't a new trend and people have been picking a fun color over white for years now, however when I purchased my wedding shoes in 2007, I was oblivious to this great idea. Instead, my traditional side persuaded me to wear ivory silk heels from Grace, which I found on eBay for half price! I did, however, decide to change into beaded, pink flats after I danced with Greg and then my step-dad, and boy, were my feet ready to ditch the heels!

What are you planning to wear on your feet as you walk down the aisle? What about as you dance the evening away? Will you stick to one pair or opt for two or more!? And, are you planning ahead and packing flip flops, just in case?

The above shoe shots are from the fabulous Lisa Kae Photography, and just another sneak peek of some images from the new website redesign.

Chelsea Mar 24, 2009, 8:49:00 AM

I am wearing my ballet flats from my senior prom. (my something old which has only been five years)

lil' Miss Cupcake Mar 24, 2009, 11:04:00 AM

I *heart* this post and shoes!

lisa kae Mar 24, 2009, 2:01:00 PM

sheesh...shoes are my FAVORITE accessory to shoot when their getting ready! You know it's bad when the bride says to her bridesmaids, " I knew Lisa would love my shoes!"

bridal buzz Mar 24, 2009, 3:01:00 PM

I'm with you on that one... I must have missed the memo about really colorful shoes. I went for the ivory, to match my dress.

I still love my shoes, to this very day, but I'm thinking of getting them dyed again, so I can wear them out and about! :)

mandy Mar 24, 2009, 8:32:00 PM

i found the most gorgeous ivory kate spade sandals(ish)...i think they are called valentins? they have the cutest rhinestone fireflies on them! i am in loove with them!

abby Mar 24, 2009, 9:32:00 PM

love. love. love.

MS Handbags Mar 29, 2009, 6:48:00 AM

I want a pair of each...