Monday, March 9, 2009

Photographer Amy Carroll Photography & Darrin Wassom Photography
Pastry chef lil' Miss Cupcake
Florist Gail VanderLaan
Rentals Cascade Rentals
Deejay Rick Reuther's Music Host Productions
Transportation A White Knight Limousine

This past Saturday kicked off our wedding season - and what a way to begin! When I sat down with Amy & Carlo to discuss their wedding a year ago, I knew it was going to be a lovely day - and Saturday proved to be nothing short of fabulous.

Although the weather was a little gloomy outside, both St. Mary's Catholic Church and the Imperial Ballroom were absolutely stunning. From the amazing Casablanca gown Amy purchased from Tami at September's Bride and the lush centerpieces created by Gail VanderLaan, to the beautiful DIY escort candy bars (which I will blog about soon!) and the late night pizza snack - no detail was missed. The dance floor was packed all night long, thanks to Rick Reuther, and the Amway Grand never fails to impress me with their attention to detail.

And with Amy & Darrin on the scene, I will have a photo preview to show you in the coming days. Stay tuned...

April {April Foster Events} Mar 9, 2009, 9:00:00 AM

Congratulations on a successful event! I'm excited for more pictures!

Jenn-Modern Day Floral Mar 9, 2009, 9:36:00 AM

Sounds like a wonderful evening and I can't wait to see more!

Shauna Nicholson Mar 9, 2009, 9:58:00 AM

Aletha, I'm no where near getting married and usually not such a girly girl, but I love what you do! You actually get me excited about planning my own. <3

Kate Mar 9, 2009, 11:56:00 AM

Congrats, what a beautiful picture! Can't wait to see more!

Stephanie @ Gossip. Style. Wed. Mar 9, 2009, 5:59:00 PM

Stunning! Congrats!

perfect bound Mar 9, 2009, 8:22:00 PM

That is THE most stunning veil photo ever. Did the wind to that? Wow.

Poster Print Blog Mar 10, 2009, 3:15:00 AM

What a very romantic picture! I love the bridal gown and the veil. They're both beautiful! I'm looking forward for more photos to come...

Los Angeles wedding limousine Mar 20, 2009, 7:14:00 AM

Lovely and romantic picture, curious to see more.congratulations for your success of the event.