Friday, October 23, 2009

Weekend Eye Candy

I have been eying the wedding of Stephanie and Bryce on Amy Carroll's blog since she posted it in August. The couple created many handmade and vintage-inspired details, I could not stop looking at each image. From Stephanie's dress, to the pie buffet, this was country elegance at its best.

Stephanie and Bryce were married in my favorite UpNorth city, Glen Arbor. The ceremony took place outside a little school house followed by the reception at the Glen Arbor Township building. The couple opted for no wedding party, except their dog Morty. The entire day was intimate and a reflection of the couple. I love how everything came together and Amy Carroll captured it beautifully!

Jill Oct 23, 2009, 8:40:00 AM

oh my goodness, i love this wedding! thanks for posting it :)

libbyjames Oct 23, 2009, 9:14:00 AM

such a lovely wedding. I lOvE the sign, her dress and the pies

April {April Foster Events} Oct 23, 2009, 10:13:00 AM

This wedding is so dreamy! I love it and it is perfect inspiration for one of my brides.

Have a great weekend!

NIcole Haley Oct 23, 2009, 12:41:00 PM

I love everything about this wedding. Thank you for posting, Aletha! And amazing images, Amy!

Flower Design Jane Oct 23, 2009, 4:48:00 PM

A very delicate and beautiful wedding, so joyful

Tammy Golson Oct 27, 2009, 11:18:00 PM

Love the weddings you choose. This one is so sweet!