Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Eye Candy | Michigan Winter Wedding

Because West Michigan got a ton of snow last night, I wanted to share the recent winter wedding of Katie and Luke, photographed by Kristen of K. Holly Studios. There are so many great details woven throughout their day!

I love all of the handmade details the couple designed themselves. I also enjoy all of the candle light they decided to incorporate at the reception. With a December wedding in Michigan, the sun goes down before 5pm - you need some candlelight! I am looking forward to working at both the chapel & reception venue in 2010 so this wedding caught my eye when Kristen sent it over. Also, all those lush floral arrangements caught my eye too. They were made by the talented Alison of Events by Ludema's and she is wonderful to work with!

Ceremony | Dimnent Memorial Chapel
Reception | Harbourfront Grand Hall
Photographer | K. Holly Studios
Floral Designer | Events by Ludema's
Makeup Artist | Julie Strating

isha | isha foss events Feb 10, 2010, 10:47:00 AM

Really pretty. I love the place card display, and yes - I will be borrowing that idea!

Christina Feb 10, 2010, 12:36:00 PM

Wonderful pictures K! I just noticed the heart bokeh. So cool! You are so creative!

Jennifer Feb 10, 2010, 2:27:00 PM

Brrrr, those are some good friends to wear strapless dresses and open toed shoes for pictures!

EES Feb 10, 2010, 9:56:00 PM

This is gorgeous! My fiance and I will be married December 18th this year.. I can only hope for equally as beautiful photos and weather on our big day!

Julie Hill Feb 10, 2010, 11:30:00 PM

ooohhhh, I love winter weddings!! Great make-up Julie Strating!

Vanessa Feb 16, 2010, 2:44:00 AM

This is so exciting! I had tried to show my florist my vision and this is it! Hydrangeas, roses and brown twigs - perfection!