Accessorize, accessorize, accessorize! When planning your wedding day attire do you lay awake at night thinking, "If only I had the budget to be dripping in jewels on my wedding day!" Well, dripping you in jewels might actually BE in the budget thanks to a few web sites that are now renting elegant jewelry that could give your gown that added touch you have been looking for.
You may be familiar with Bag Borrow or Steal , now called Avelle, from the latest Sex in the City movie, where Carrie's assistant shares the world of borrowed bags with her, but there are others out there as well, such as Adorn. Below is some information about each online store. Take a look, as well as at the others that are out there and enjoy beautiful jewelry within your budget!
* You may rent pieces for a week, or months at a time
* They have pieces that rent for under $40 a month and up to $400 a month
* Use a jewelry MatchMaker or style consultant for finding that perfect piece
* Enjoy free return shipping
* Rentals include $150 rental insurance coverage and you can purchase additional coverage
* Rent pieces for an event
* Insurance is covered in the price of the rental
* A charge of 5% of the retail value will be reserved on your credit card until the piece is returned
* Enjoy free shipping