Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Flowy Frocks & Not-So-Dainty Accessories

Inspired by Aisha's post featuring these dreamy Vera Wang wedding gowns, I was dying to show off these beautiful gowns from Vera's 2011 Spring Collection. With ruffles everywhere, I'm loving the slightly softer style with excellent draping, and make-a-statement jewelry pieces to compliment the flowy frocks.

And with the recent news of Vera Wang partnering with David's Bridal, maybe these looks will be available to the mass markets within the year?!

[wedding gowns, Vera Wang via Dooby Design; accessories & bridesmaid dress, J. Crew]

kristen ~ k.holly Apr 27, 2010, 7:30:00 AM

I am absolutely swooning! I LOVE these dresses - the style, the ruffles, the romance... :swoon!:

Amy Carroll Apr 27, 2010, 12:46:00 PM

So so so in love with these....gorgeous! I would love to photograph any one of these! Wonderful post!

landlocked bride Apr 27, 2010, 2:50:00 PM

The first time I saw all of those gowns - man did I do some serious swooning. Gorgeous!

April {April Foster Events} Apr 27, 2010, 7:26:00 PM

those dresses are divine!

Vermont Bride Apr 28, 2010, 1:36:00 AM

All those dress were absolutely stunning, especially the first picture. Vera Wang is really a genius.

Kelly Braman Photography Apr 28, 2010, 11:11:00 AM

LOVE! I adore these flowy frocks and fabulous jewels! Thanks for the post, Aletha!