Thursday, June 3, 2010

Outdoor Michigan Engagement Session

She approached me at GRunveiled in March and I immediately felt like I had known her for years. Liz is one of those women who gazes into your eyes as you chat - she wants to know everything about you in a genuine way. I have loved working with her on her fast-approaching(!) August wedding and cannot wait to see how their day unfolds later this summer.

When I saw these images of Liz and Chris pop up this morning, I wasn't surprised to find the engagement session planned around the details that reflect them as a couple, just like their wedding day will be. I was smitten with the location, props, and that beautiful quilt.

Enjoy this styled engagement session, as photographed by Harrison Studio.

Karry Jun 3, 2010, 10:35:00 AM

It's beautiful, and I love her dress.

April {April Foster Events} Jun 3, 2010, 10:37:00 AM

I totally wanted to blog about this! I didn't know that it was your adorable couple :)
This is one of the best engagement sessions ever!

Ephemeral Evidence Jun 3, 2010, 9:58:00 PM

so sweet. I love the fanta...isnt that a Michigan soda??

Melissa Jun 3, 2010, 11:44:00 PM

I love the photo session. They look like they had so much fun as well.

ben & laura Jun 8, 2010, 6:43:00 PM

Thanks so much for featuring their engagement pics ... we loved how the session turned out! excited to be working with you for this fun event!

Arran Moffat May 20, 2011, 5:32:00 PM

Fantastic pictures. I love the bottles of Fanta!