I shared this list of favorite gifts with readers last January, but since it's the holiday season and people are getting geared up to put things under their trees, I thought I'd share it once again in case you missed it last time around.
I'm always on the hunt for the perfect gift. I actually buy things in advance for birthdays if it "looks just like so-and-so". I really, really loathe the last-minute gift because I am feeling I HAVE to find something.
So, instead of running around the mall trying to find the perfect thing for Aunt Georgie because you drew her name at Thanksgiving, try one of these...
- This beautiful spa robe from Restoration Hardware is lightweight, cozy and amazing. My mom gave me the chocolate brown one for Christmas and I've been living in it. ($95)
- Reed diffuser from Pottery Barn. The pomegranate one is my personal favorite. ($20)
- Scarves are THEE accessory for 2010. This beautiful one This gorgeous one is from Anthropologie (and no longer available) but there are SO many to choose from! ($55)
- Personalized stationery. These are gender neutral and gorgeous. Linda & Harriett has amazing selections for anyone. ($490 for 50)
- I love this dainty necklace with an aqua bead from Sundance, personalized with an initial makes it a perfect gift for anyone. And for under $50? You can't go wrong. ($48)