Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy Spring from Pearls Events

It's one of those sunny weekends in West Michigan that reminds us all that warmer temperatures are near. Our grass is getting greener, the birds are chirping, and our spring flowers are making their way out of the ground - I cannot wait for the tulips to bloom!

And with that, wedding season is right around the corner!

We have an amazing event line up for our 2011 season, and I'm dying to jump back into work in May, however I'm currently spending time at home with my new son. I couldn't be enjoying this new venture in my life any more. With Kate holding down the fort in the office, I am soaking up every smile, coo and well, diaper change; it's an experience like no other, and I'm thankful to be enjoying it with Greg.

Above is a gorgeous shot of the flowers my friend, Natalie who happens to be a wonderful florist, sent me while I was in the hospital. Every single nurse (and guest, for that matter!) walked into the room and told me how gorgeous they were - and I agree, simply stunning! Thanks again, Natalie!

I hope you all are enjoying this wonderful weather! I look forward to getting back to regularly scheduled blogging soon.

(photo copyright Mindy Leigh Photography)

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) Apr 10, 2011, 6:02:00 PM

Fabulous flowers! What a lovely image to start (or end) a day with!

Gayle Apr 21, 2011, 5:33:00 AM

What gorgeous wedding flowers! I hope you're enjoying every moment with your little man. Such a precious time.

Perth Wedding Videos Apr 22, 2011, 6:23:00 AM

What gorgeous wedding flowers! I hope you're enjoying every moment with your little man..
Thanks for sharing..

Jane May 3, 2011, 8:42:00 AM

Congrats on your new little one! Your florist friend is a genius with flowers!

Wholesale Flowers Co May 19, 2011, 11:15:00 PM

Gorgeous flowers! Love the craspedia and hypericum flowers!

Wedding Invitations May 24, 2011, 12:29:00 AM

So very pretty :D I just fell in love with them <3

Marianne May 25, 2011, 5:34:00 PM

Ah, this makes me miss Michigan! Did you name your son after the furniture designer? I am so in love with Eames furniture; I'm a sucker for mid-century modern.

Leagh@bunchesdirect Jul 17, 2011, 8:18:00 PM

Amazing combination of colors and flowers! Spring in its pure form! Thank you for sharing!